By Rachid El-Azouzi,Daniel Sadoc Menasche,Essaïd Sabir,Francesco De Pellegrini,Mustapha Benjillali
This quantity deals the court cases of the second UNet convention, held in Casablanca May 30 - June 1, 2016. It presents new developments and findings in sizzling themes with regards to ubiquitous computing/networking, lined in 3 tracks and 3 targeted sessions:
Main tune 1: Context-Awareness and Autonomy Paradigms tune
major music 2: cellular area Networking and Virtualization Track
major music three: Enablers, demanding situations and Applications
precise consultation 1: shrewdpermanent towns and concrete Informatics for Sustainable Development
distinct consultation 2: Unmanned Aerial autos From thought to Applications
targeted consultation three: From info to wisdom: huge facts purposes and solutions
Read Online or Download Advances in Ubiquitous Networking 2: Proceedings of the UNet’16 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) PDF
Best internet & networking books
A profitable cyber-physical process, a posh interweaving of and software program with a few a part of the actual setting, is determined by right id of the, usually pre-existing, actual point. A bespoke “cyber” a part of the method may perhaps then be designed from scratch. optimum cellular Sensing and Actuation techniques in Cyber-physical platforms makes a speciality of distributed-parameter platforms the dynamics of that are modelled with partial differential equations.
This short investigates the position of interference administration in Heterogeneous Networks (Het Nets), concentrating on cognitive techniques and using beamforming. Key techniques of Het Nets are brought and assorted deployment options are tested, akin to sharing a similar frequency band of the macro cells or utilizing new excessive frequency bands.
This e-book constitutes the refereed complaints of the 1st Workshop on Embracing international Computing in rising Economies, EGC 2015, held in Almaty, Kazakhstan, in February 2015. The thirteen revised complete papers provided have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 28 submissions. The papers specialize in the subject in methods: one half is without delay appropriate to the issues of supplying cloud prone in an rising economic system corresponding to Kazakhstan, the opposite half represents ICT innovation through scientists of the area.
This short covers the rising zone of instant sensor community (WSN)-based structural future health tracking (SHM) structures, and introduces the authors’ WSN-based platform known as SenetSHM. It is helping the reader differentiate particular necessities of SHM functions from different conventional WSN purposes, and demonstrates how those requisites are addressed through the use of a chain of systematic ways.
- Heterogeneous Vehicular Networks (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Emerging Trends in Computing and Communication: ETCC 2014, March 22-23, 2014: 298 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Heuristic Approaches for Telecommunications Network Management, Planning and Expansion: A Special Issue of the Journal of Heuristics
- Frontiers in Internet Technologies: Third CCF Internet Conference of China, ICoC 2014, Shanghai, China, July 10-11, 2014, Revised Selected Papers (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- Networked Systems: 4th International Conference, NETYS 2016, Marrakech, Morocco, May 18-20, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Mathematical and Engineering Methods in Computer Science: 10th International Doctoral Workshop, MEMICS 2015, Telč, Czech Republic, October 23-25, 2015, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra info for Advances in Ubiquitous Networking 2: Proceedings of the UNet’16 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
Advances in Ubiquitous Networking 2: Proceedings of the UNet’16 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) by Rachid El-Azouzi,Daniel Sadoc Menasche,Essaïd Sabir,Francesco De Pellegrini,Mustapha Benjillali